Adding Up the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaning Company
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Written by Rhonda Leon
Remember the excitement of moving into your dream home? It had everything you wanted in a home; beautiful wood floors, open, airy rooms, a wonderful kitchen with the updated appliances and the gorgeous splashback over the sink, and the luxurious master bathroom with tile walls and floors and the generous shower. Best of all, it was in the lovely Treasure Coast area.
Now you want to keep that home looking its best and maintain it to your high standards.
- Carpet manufacturers tell us carpets should be vacuumed as many times a week as there are people in the home.
- We know that regular dusting and polishing woodwork on cabinets and good furniture keeps it from drying out and maintains that wood beauty.
- Frequent dusting and/or washing blinds keeps them supple and prolongs life.
- Wiping and scrubbing sinks and showers with each use reduces mold, mildew as well as germs.
- Kitchen appliances require cleaning and upkeep almost daily to prevent trouble. Refrigerators accrue mold, ovens get spills, garbage disposals and dishwashers need attention at times.
- Floors tend to collect beach sand, yard dirt as well as everyday dust and grime. They need to be swept and mopped often. Those beautiful wood floors need a different kind of care than the tile floors.
- Do you have pets? We know they make their own messes, including all that hair they shed!
Cleaning and regular home maintenance not only preserves your treasured home, but keeps residents healthier and in better spirits. You’ve already invested a lot of money in your home, its furnishings and your possessions. It makes sense to take good care of them. You also want the best for your family. But in today’s busy world, who has time to follow all the recommendations of upkeep, let alone just keeping on top of things!
That’s where a reliable, professional cleaning service becomes essential. If you wanted the best in your home, then you want the best for your home. You want a company that is experienced, trustworthy and highly reliable. We know our stuff and use our own supplies and equipment. We can promise you the best care your house deserves!